Bloomberg Philanthropies works to ensure better, longer lives for the greatest number of people. We work to create positive impact and lasting change for millions of people in 810 cities and 170 countries focusing on five key areas: the arts, education, the environment, government innovation, and public health. In a career at Bloomberg Philanthropies, you’ll play a vital role in making change happen.
Who We Hire
We hire multi-talented people from a broad range of backgrounds and experiences.
We look for people who are proactive, curious, strategic thinkers with a demonstrated passion for data and questioning the status quo to ensure better, longer lives for the greatest number of people.
We search for people who share our values to join us at Bloomberg Philanthropies. If there are no roles listed or you do not see an opportunity that aligns with your expertise, please fill out the Bloomberg Philanthropies Talent Community application to be among the first to learn about new opportunities.
- Bloomberg Philanthropies - Events Manager
- Bloomberg Philanthropies Talent Community
- Chief of Staff - Information Technology
- Cultural Partner Associate - Bloomberg Connects
- Data & Systems Analyst
- Executive Assistant to Senior Advisor at Bloomberg Philanthropies
- Government Innovation - Cities Content Manager
- IT Service Desk Manager