Bloomberg Philanthropies is providing cities the tools to understand, respond to, and manage COVID-19.
Sign Up for the Bloomberg Philanthropies City Hall Coronavirus Update:
- Receive regular updates on actions city leaders are taking to respond to the coronavirus crisis, and critical resources from the Bloomberg Philanthropies Coronavirus Local Response Initiative.
Apply to the Fiscal Health and Equity Initiative:
- Bloomberg Philanthropies, through its What Works Cities Initiative, is launching the Fiscal and Health Equity Initiative to provide critical support to U.S. mayors and city financial leaders as they navigate the challenging fiscal times ahead. The Initiative will bring together municipal finance expertise and data-driven solutions to support cities in implementing new and equity-centered interventions to help them recover financially from COVID-19.
For U.S. Cities:
- Contact Tracing Playbook
- Management Metrics for Cities in the COVID–19 Crisis
- Bloomberg Harvard City Leadership Initiative Convenings
- Cities Addressing Homelessness During COVID-19
- COVID-19: Local Action Tracker
- COVID-19: Transportation Response Center
- COVID-19 Contact Tracing Curriculum
- Municipal Resource Guide for Maximizing Federal Aid for Cities
- COVID-19 Communications Module
- Partnership for Healthy Cities COVID-19 Response Center
- Reopening the Cultural Sector in U.S. Cities
- COVID-19 United States Cases by County from the Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center
- Additional Resources Curated by Bloomberg Cities