As part of the Bloomberg Philanthropies COVID-19 Local Response Initiative, we are providing practical support and tools for City leadership to proactively and effectively communicate on their coronavirus response and recovery efforts.
Below, you can download our COVID-19 Communications Module—with insights on best practices and implementation recommendations around internal crisis response, press relations, social media and digital platforms—along with accompanying templates and tools that can be customized to help you more effectively engage with residents.
To provide feedback on these tools and share any needs you and your team may have, please complete our feedback form.
COVID-19 Communications Module
- The COVID-19 Communication Module provides support for Mayors’ Offices and communications officials to proactively and effectively communicate on COVID-19.
Communications Tools AND TEMPLATES
- Calendar and Communications Output Template
- Agency Reporting Document (PDF or Word)
- Media Inquiries Template
- Managing Your Online Response Checklist
- Crisis Communications Social Media Checklist
- Communicating Your Work
- Digital Resources for Cities
- Social Media Resources for Cities
- Filming Checklist
- Sample User-Generated Content (UGC) Mayor Checklist